THE NEW AJO KIKO AFFILIATE (NUMBERED THRIFT COLLECTION)
How it works
- All members register to the AJO KIKO PLAN set up by the coordinator under Ajo Affiliate.
- Ajo Thrift debit members of such plan on the interval set by the members of the Ajo Kiko Affiliate plan subscribed for.
- Ajo Thrift disburses to the person collecting the Ajo according to the number shared among the members of the Ajo Kiko Plan on every Monday and Thursday while the member see his or her inflow in his or her Ajo wallet.
- Ajo Thrift enters any Ajo kiko plan set up by the coordinator where Ajo Thrift collects No.1.
- Each members are charged N50 on every deduction made by Ajo Thrift.
- All members will maintain a minimum balance of 50 percent of their contribution as level one security in their wallet whenever their Ajo Kiko is to be disbursed to them e.g, lets say you do N2,000.00 weekly contribution of 10 people to earn N20,000.00 at the end of every week, whenever it get to your turn, what we shall disburse to you is N19,000.00 while we retain N1,000.00 till the Ajo Affiliate plan you subscribed for ends. Immediately this ends, your minimum balance will be transferred into your bank account.
- A rep of our Ajo Thrift will join any platform you set up such as WhatsApp or Telegram to give reports on those who have been debited and as well get the Numbered method to which the thrift is supposed to disburse fund to members.
- CAVEAT: Ajo thrift shall not be responsible for members fund who were unable to be debited from our End . To participate on the Ajo Kiko where we take full responsibility of making payment either members pay or not, kindly check our AJO KIKO platform for more information.
SET UP YOUR AJO KIKO AFFILIATE NOW
Fill in your information here as a coordinator